CASTROL HIGH TEMPERATURE GREASE 400G CARTRIDGE
£7.68 inc. VAT
Castrol High Temperature Grease is a high performance, multipurpose lithium complex grease developed using an optimized combination of high quality mineral oil, proprietary thickener technology and a specially selected additive system enabling reliable performance across a wide range of temperatures whilst exposed to a variety of operational loads, speeds and environmental conditions.
Castrol High Temperature Grease is intended for use in a wide range of plain and rolling element bearings within the Automotive, Industrial, Marine and Energy Industries, especially targeting those applications where upper operating temperatures are likely to exceed the limits of conventional, lithium thickened greases.
The excellent thermal and mechanical stability of Castrol High Temperature Grease make it particularly suitable for use in bearing applications of higher than normal temperatures.
Castrol High Temperature Grease also offers good resistance to water and corrosion as well as very good load carrying performance making it suitable for general lubrication of bearings, slides & bushes on off-road construction, on shore drilling sites and offshore installations where greater extremes of pressure may be prevalent.
Features and Benefits
- Excellent thermal and mechanical stabliity ensure prolonged product integrity across a wider operating temperature range, thus enabling extended relubrication intervals and reduced maintenance.
- Good extreme pressure and anti-wear properties provide the potential for prolonged component life.
- Good water resistance provides enhanced protection in applications where the potential for exposure and contamination are higher.
- Good corrosion protection.
- Excellent multipurpose potential enabling a reduction in product inventory.