CASTROL SPHEEROL EPL2 LITHIUM GREASE 400G CARTRIDGE
£5.76 inc. VAT
Castrol Spheerol EPL range of greases are lithium 12-hydroxy base products designed with high quality refined mineral base oils and fortified with extreme pressure (EP) additives as well as corrosion and oxidation inhibitors. These greases have been formulated with a special EP package that provides high film strength under high loads and shock loadings.
Castrol Spheerol EPL greases are available in a range of consistencies to suit most applications, from an NLGI 2 for general purpose bearing lubrication to an NLGI 0 semi-fluid grease suitable for centralized lubrication systems and grease filled gearboxes. These greases provide good protection against rust and corrosion and resist water wash-out which makes them particularly suitable for equipment where moist or wet conditions are common.
- Excellent mechanical stability: Grease keeps its consistency in service ensuring long term protection
- Good adhesion: Continuous lubrication and reduced consumption as film stays between lubricated surfaces
- Good water resistance: Coating film stays on the surface even in presence of water
- Excellent resistance to copper and steel corrosion: Extended bearing life and performance
- Excellent EP and anti-wear properties: Protects equipment against extreme loading and helps minimize bearing components wear and hence extends equipment life