HOUGHTON DROMUS B SOLUBLE CUTTING FLUID / COOLANT 20L
£119.76 inc. VAT
General purpose water extendable cutting oil
Shell Dromus Oil B is a highly stable oil-in-water emulsion developed for use as a general purpose, cost effective, metalworking fluid.
- General Machining
- Nitrite free – Operators’ health & safety. Reduced risk of the formation of nitrosamines
- Phenol & chlorine free – Environmentally safe. Low disposal costs
- Excellent lubricity – High oil content provides excellent machine tool lubrication
- Emulsion stability – Tolerant to difficult diluent waters
- Corrosion inhibition – High level of corrosion inhibition on tool, slideways and components
- Low to medium tensile steels
- Aluminium, copper and their alloys
The product should be stored under cover. Avoid extremes of temperature and protect from frost. Packages should be kept sealed when not in use.
Where storage of packages in the open cannot be avoided they should be kept on their side, preferably on a stillage frame or other support to keep them off the ground, to avoid the collection of water around the outlet holes which might subsequently contaminate the contents when the packages are opened.
Health & Safety
Shell Dromus Oil B is unlikely to present any significant health or safety hazard when properly used in the recommended application, and good standards of industrial and personal hygiene are maintained.
After skin contact, wash immediately with soap and water.
For further guidance on Product Health & Safety refer to the appropriate Shell Product Safety Data Sheet.
Protect the environment
Do not discharge into drains, soil or water.