Houghton Metalina D 299 – Water miscible metalworking fluid
Metalina D 299 is a fully synthetic coolant recommended for surface and cylindrical grinding of cast-iron and ferrous metals.
Metalina D 299 is recommended for surface and cylindrical grinding of cast-iron and ferrous metals in soft to medium water hardness.
Recommendations for use: Grinding 4 – 6 %
- Very high stability – extending fluid life.
- Excellent cooling properties – for good wheel life and part geometry.
- Rapid settlement of metallic swarf –optimizing surface finish.
- Environmental compliance – free of chlorine, phenol, nitrite and secondary amines.
- Transparent solution – excellent visibility of the work piece.
- Full rejection of tramp oil – meaning better working conditions, cleaner components, and reduced degreasing and disposal costs.
Pack sizes available – 20ltr